In this course you will develop a concrete marketing plan for your individual business idea or startup step by step from marketing analysis to concrete, cost-effective online and offline activities. You will also learn how to adapt your marketing plan to changing internal and external situations, e.g. a new business field or new competitors.
The course will be held in English.
What you will learn in this course:
- Market and competition analysis
- Definition and description of the target group
- Marketing strategies
- USP and consumer benefit
- Marketing mix: product, price, place, promotions, personal, physical evidence, process
- Efficient communication measures
- Preparation of a time and cost plan
- Cooperation with agencies and designers
14.11.2023 – 16.11.2023 (3 day course)
- A concrete business idea
NB: Registrations must be done up to 3 working days before the beginning of the course.
Important note: If you don’t receive any confirmation after 3 working days, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org