Negotiation is a crucial leadership skill for Women in Business. All women who want to or plan to run their own business MUST learn Effective Negotiation Skills.
Negotiation is something we find ourselves doing all day everyday, both personally and professionally. However many business leaders find themselves uncomfortable when having to negotiate, which results in them not achieving their goals and walking away from negotiations with the wrong agreement.
A successful negotiation is not about getting to ‚yes at all costs‘; it’s about mastering ’no‘ and understanding the path to an agreement which is beneficial for all parties, and sustainable for the business to grow and succeed. In this course you will learn negotiation skills, tools and methods to effectively negotiate authentically and confidently in all situations
During this course you will have the possibility to:
- Learn the basic negotiation process and method
- Learn what is your negotiation style
- Negotiation tools, tips and techniques for all situations
- How to negotiate effectively without losing your authenticity
- How to create a negotiation strategy
- How to get past No
- The key skills to be a successful negotiator
- How to negotiate for yourself and achieve your true value
- No previous negotiation experience is needed
04.07.2022 – 06.07.2022 (3 days course, Mo., Tue. and Wed.)
NB: Registrations must be done up to 3 working days before the beginning of the course.
Important note: If you don’t receive any confirmation after 3 working days, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org