In this course you will develop a concrete marketing plan for your business project, from the marketing analysis to the practical and cost effective online and offline activities. You will also learn how to adapt, in an agile way, your marketing plan to changing internal and external situations, such as a new line of business or new competitors.
What you will learn in this course:
- Market and competitor analysis
- Definition and description of the target group
- USP and consumer benefit
- Marketing mix
- Efficient communication measures
- Creation of a time and cost plan
- Cooperation with agencies and designers
13.04.2021 – 22.04.2021 (6 day course – Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)
- A clear and concrete business idea
NB: Registrations must be done up to 3 working days before the beginning of the course.
Important note: If you don’t receive any confirmation after 3 working days, please send an e-mail to email@example.com