This 1 day workshop provides an overview of the key legal aspects to consider if you’re looking to start your own online business.
What you will learn in this course:
- Special features of online commerce: introduction and basic terms
- Technical and legal basics for reserving and selecting a domain
- Which information you must provide on your website (imprint, terms and conditions, consumer rights, notification obligations, etc.)
- Overview of copyright (photos, films, etc.)
- Introduction to data protection law with practical tips
Friday, 21.05.2021 (1 day course) | 10h00 – 14h00
- an online business idea
NB: Registrations must be done up to 3 working days before the beginning of the course.
Important note: If you don’t receive any confirmation after 3 working days, please send an e-mail to email@example.com