We, as migrant women and migrant women entrepreneurs, have much strength, resilience and creativity. We had the strength to move to another country and to open a business there. But do you at times feel tired and overwhelmed by multiple demands of work, home and life in general? Do you feel close to burnout?
This is a course where we will learn in a joyful way, supported by a group:
- What stress is (physiological mechanism of stress)
- What triggers stress in me
- When stressed, which thoughts, feelings arise and what do I do automatically
- How can I learn to recognize stress, learn ways to calm my mind and body and choose to respond mindfully
- How can I learn to take care of my mind and body and respect my limits
We will do these through movement, meditation, interactive activities, home practice and sharing of our experiences in the group.
The gains of the course are:
- increased body awareness and body flexibility
- focused and calmer mind
- coming from the mind to body and to the moment
- learning to give love and compassion to self and others
- learning to take care of self
18.03.2022 – 29.04.2022 (5 days course, Fridays) | 10h00 – 12h00
NB: Die Anmeldung ist bis zu 3 Werktagen vor Kursbeginn möglich.
Wichtiger Hinweis: Sollten Sie innerhalb von 3 Werktagen nach der Anmeldung keine Anmeldebestätigung von uns erhalten, schreiben Sie bitte eine E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org