Financial planning is an integral part of every business plan, regardless of whether it is drafted in the classic way (text) or in a very modern way using the canvas method.
The plan figures show whether there is an economic viability or not. Therefore, these calculations are essential for negotiations with capital providers and/or public fundings, too. Last but not least, they are important for every entrepreneur in order to gain her/his own financial planning certainity.
In this course, you will be introduced step by step to the essential basics and calculation schemes for creating the relevant financial planning. Furthermore, we deal with questions of financing: What options are there? Which are relevant for you? How should you proceed to obtain suitable financing?
At the end of the three-day course, we train in our protected space as group how to conduct negotiations with donors.
What will you learn in this course?
- How to create a financial plan as part of the business plan
- Available financing options and opportunities
- How to negotiate with donors
The course will be held in English.
09.09.2022 – 14.09.2022 (4 days course – Friday to Wednesday)
- Your basic business concept
- A vague idea of the expected operating expenses and income
- Excel skills
- Businessplan-Erstellung (in Deutsch)
- Design Thinking and Innovation (planned in end of September)
NB: Registrations must be done up to 3 working days before the beginning of the course.
Important note: If you don’t receive any confirmation after 3 working days, please send an e-mail to email@example.com